Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud offers more than 20 industry-standard apps for design, photography, video, and web.
Adobe Creative Cloud apps now integrate with the Blackboard LMS to give students and educators quick access to their creative apps and work.
Blackboard Learn users can simply click on Creative Cloud in the Course Content feed or System Tools to access apps like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and more — and start creating projects and assignments that deepen their learning and develop their digital literacy.
Once you have integrated Creative Cloud with Blackboard, you can configure Single Sign-On (SSO) for students, leading to a seamless workflow that saves time and maximizes learning.
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD
Adobe tools empower students to think creatively and communicate expressively, so they can turn their classroom ideas into college and career opportunities. Adobe Creative Cloud offers more than 20 industry-standard apps for design, photography, video, and web. As students use these tools to develop in-demand digital skills, they also learn to express their ideas in visually compelling ways -- to make the world take notice.
- Edit and combine images for posters, flyers, social collages, and websites with Adobe Photoshop
- Create pro-quality videos like documentaries, short films, and more with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Create, comment, highlight, share and do more with your PDFs with Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Create graphics and illustrations like logos, infographics, and t-shirt designs with Adobe Illustrator
- Design page layouts for print and digital campus flyers, magazines, and eBooks with Adobe InDesign
- Edit and share photos anywhere for social posts, club websites, and blogs with Adobe Lightroom
Learn about all you can do with the Adobe Creative Cloud apps here.