IntelliBoard provides analytic and reporting services to education communities and institutions that want expanded reporting and analytics.
IntelliBoard provides analytic and reporting services to education communities and institutions that want expanded reporting and analytics for their LMS platform. We help extract the statistical data gathered within the LMS and present it on a single dashboard in the form of printable charts, graphs, and analytics.
IntelliBoard is the most comprehensive reporting and analytics platform of any LMS on the market today. Feel empowered to deliver better, more effective, more engaging learning informed by what your data is telling you. Our mantra: provide the best instantly available, easy-to-use, point-and click access to your data.
*Before you begin, make sure you have the .war file from IntelliBoard. *
To download the IntelliBoard Building Block for Blackboard Learn:
- Go to https://intelliboard.net/downloads
- Scroll down to the "IntelliBoard for Blackboard Learn" section
- Click the Download button that corresponds to your version of Blackboard Learn
Connecting your BbLearn site to IntelliBoard is as easy as 1...2...3!
- Install the Blackboard Learn Building Block
- Copy the URL and Token
- Connect to IntelliBoard
Install the Building Block
- Logged in as the BlackBoard Administrator, Select Admin from the navigation menu.
- Once inside Administrator Tools, locate the Integrations options. Click Building Blocks.
- Click Installed Tools. Then, Upload Building Blocks.
- Browse to find the IntelliBoard .war file. Click Open and Submit.
Note: When updating the War File, you should remove the previous file and upload the new file.
The IntelliBoard plugin will install once you approve permissions. You should now see the IntelliBoard connection block listed under Installed Tools.
- Copy the URL and Token
- Click on the dropdown arrow by "IntelliBoard connection block" and select Settings.
Here you will find the Block URL and Authentication Token.
- Copy and save these to connect within IntelliBoard. Click Submit.
- Connect to IntelliBoard!
- Log in to app.intelliboard.net
- From the Navigation menu, click Settings. Select Servers.
- Click Add New and select Blackboard Connection.
- Provide the LMS Name. Paste Block URL and Auth Token copied from Connection Block Settings inside Blackboard.
- Save Connection.
That's it! Design your own Dashboard, ask LISA questions, create Monitor Sets and view Reports!
👋 ATTENTION: IntelliBoard, your global leader in Learning Management analytics, educational software, and EdTech data would like to formally invite YOU to attend our INAUGURAL event of the year, our first ever, 2021 Online Conference premiere…
“IntelliCon: Your Analytics in Action!!”
Sign Up Today by Your Region:
NA – LATAM Oct 14, 2021 (English and Spanish):
EMEA Oct 21, 2021 (English and Spanish):
APAC Oct. 28, 2021 (English):
This will be an AMAZING event! Connect with leaders from ALL over the world who are experts in the education field (K12, HigherEd, Corporate, non-profits), as well as administrators, teachers, decision-makers and tech-enthusiasts alike! Our friends and partners that will be in attendance will be, both, locally based and from abroad, including all of the Americas, Africa, Europe, Asia, and more!
· Discuss the FUTURE of AI in course design.
· Stay ahead of the shifting eLearning landscape by hearing from REAL organizations and companies who are evolving to MODERN needs by using new technologies, such as IntelliBoard!
· Learn how to increase student retention and engagement!
· Plan the next steps for YOUR company or institution and get instant feedback from EXPERTS with YEARS of experience in your fields (seriously, we’re bringing current and ex-professors, software engineers, CEOs, current and former education leaders, current influencers and more)!
· Learn how IntelliBoard can help solve some of your most COMPLEX data problems with a click of a button (we really do mean that literally). Try us! We’re daring you! 😊 And bring a friend!
Sign Up Today !
Minimum Supported Learn Version
Building Block Version
War File Version: 1.3.19 (May 2020)
Supported in SaaS