Scaffold learner engagement, reflection and sense-making of LMS content using structured resources, with in-built teacher and peer assessment options.
Our integration uses a combination of Blackboards API and LTI 1.0. LTI is used as the launch into PebblePad and Memberships and Grades are handled via the Backboards API.
The tools support the following integration between the two systems:
- Single Sign On from Blackboard to Pebble+ (PebblePad's Personal Learning Space).
- Single Sign On from Blackboard to ATLAS (PebblePad's Assessment Engine).
- Create PebblePad accounts upon single sign on for new users.
- Synchronise Blackboard course members with an ATLAS workspace.
- Pass grades back to Blackboard.
- Create assets using Deep Linking and have them Auto Submitted to ATLAS.
- Support for multiple assignments in ATLAS – each assignment will only allow for a single grade.
- Map your Blackboard roles to ATLAS roles.
Minimum Supported Learn Version
All current versions
Feature Parity in Ultra
If you are upgrading from the Basic LTI Tools Building Block version of this integration please note that:
- A single workspace will now be created and will allow for multiple assignments to be linked to that workspace (instead of a workspace per tool placement). Each assignment supports the transfer of a grade per submission for that assignment.
- The mapping from user groups to ATLAS sets is not yet supported